Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The last two weeks!

Hola from Michigan!
A lot has happened in the last two weeks. We went to Cedar Point, ( http://www.cedarpoint.com/ ) a huge amusement park in the middle of Lake Eire, and rode the most intense roller coasters I've ever seen. (Super sunburn that day) We went to an enormous strawberry patch and picked about 12 pounds of berries and made freezer jam with them, (delicious by the way) They were only $1.20 a pound too! Found a few AMAZING sushi joints. Planted our garden. Halfway put up the pool that they've been working on for 4 years now. (I WILL GET IT DONE, I REALLY WANT TO SWIM!!!) And I'm loving it here so far.

Today was my first day on the job and I wore my converse on a 5 hour walk. My feet got soaked and my hip hurts now. I'm not in very good health at the time because of a my lazy job at the music store and I never worked out. Lemme just say that 12 miles of walking wore on me heavily.

At the time being I'm trying to get an internship at Toyota for Engineering. I'd start out making $18 an hour, about double what I make now. And I wouldn't have a mindless job of walking and reading numbers ALL DAY LONG.

I'm working on finding some pictures to post of various things. Tara's house where I'm staying, the pool we're working on, and the garden we've planted so watch for those soon!

I LOVE YOU ALL!
Justin

1 comment:

Cutler Family said...

I DEMAND PICTURES! And what is the job you're doing right now? You didn't say... :)