Friday, October 17, 2008

Nature at it's finest.

Why hello family! It's been a while and I need to fill you in on quite a bit

First off my job. It has some definite ups and downs. For one, I only work a maximum of 6 hours a day and get paid the full 8. Another is that I'm in the best shape of my life. I walk an average of 8 miles a day and drink about 50 oz. of water by 2 o'clock. I think the biggest benefit is all the time I get to think. I've thought about many many things in those quiet walks. Why the sky actually is blue, the marvel of a seed turning into a distinct plant, the fact that if I use the same amount of shampoo everyday from now until I'm 80 I'll have used about 35 gallons of shampoo. I've also had a million different thoughts on bugs.

Often I feel like I'm in an epic bug battle fought Star Wars style with my head as the death star. Dragonflies are X wings, Horse and Deer Flies are A wings, and nasty Mosquitoes are Tie fighters. The constant barrage of insects leaves me swinging at the air and slapping myself.

And I've run out of time so good day!

No comments: