Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh Michigan!

Hello from Howell, Michigan!
As most of you know I made a big transition in my life and moved to Michigan where my fiance Cassara Olligschlager is from.
First off we drove here from Rexburg. What a horrible drive. 28 hours of NOTHING! Wyoming was dry and I got a bloody nose. OH, and there was nothing for miles. Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana. Mostly nothing. Not to mention the bucket of water that fell from the sky Tuesday night. The little Toyota we were driving kept hydroplaining and we didn't have a place to stop even though we'd been driving for 15 hours. Anyways, it was a long drive.

We got here Wednesday night extremely tired and sleepy so we went right to bed. I got dropped off at Tara's (her sister) where I'll be staying, and collapsed on her sofa. The next day was followed by a barage of girls ogleing her ring which was then followed by a parade to dress shopping. She had 8 bros and sisters. 5 of them girls. They all left to go dress shopping so that day I spent my time cleaning out the car, organizing my room, checking my email, searching for a car and a job, and a taking an hour for a most lovely nap.
Later, when the girls returned from dress shopping, we had dinner and got all caught up with everyone here. That is a lengthy task lemme tell you. 8 bros and sisters all but one married and only two don't have kids. Lots and lots of people.
Sometimes it can be overwhelming to not have any alone time but they're all nice fun people so it's not so bad.
This is all for now, but I'll keep you all up to date!
LOVE YOU

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh how I love a good blog! Love you baby brother! I can just imagine all of the ogeling and parading. Can't wait for the next update.

Cutler Family said...

Keep em' coming!

Katherine said...

Hey, we never got the engagement story. See what you can do about that would ya?